Roasted Tomato Tart


Dear Mr and Mrs Waitrose,

10 out of 10 for presentation, not only your paper magazine is sleek, free with mouthwatering photos but your ezine is very impressive : http://www.waitrose.com/waitroselive/index.aspx.

So when the mag landed on my table full of spring recipes, I was salivating. Herbs, aubergines, leckford mushroom, white chicory, Mediterranean tomatoes were all competing for a place on my table (same table as mentioned above).

I went for the roast tomato tart basically mascarpone, Parmesan, eggs, and two kinds of tomato.

There is were dear Mr and Mrs Waitrose you score dropped like a lead grapefruit. 4 out 10, for your recipe, your tart is not very good.

As for you dear reader to try a recipe from the magazine, click on the purple tab on the top right, if one of you could try the woolly sheep cupcakes, you will let me know won't you?

No comments:

si

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails